Saturday 6 June 2015

Unfaithful

I wrote this about 2 weeks ago when I found out...
I'm posting it now...

I found out my Master had been cheating on me...
Been being the more operative word
The misdemeanours had happened about a year ago as so I discovered.
On the lead up to the birth of our daughter

I feel maybe if I write about it, it may  reduce the amount of guilt I have over it,

I know I shouldn't but I can't help feel as though I'm less of a woman because he had to go to someone else especially for something I was readily giving him.
Less of a woman because I didn't spot the signs in my spouse who says 'he was happy' but actions suggest otherwise.

In fact I felt more of a woman than I ever have, our pregnancy was amazing,  truly fantastic, I was blooming in delight of becoming a mother again, our sex life out of this world.
So all of the above being, I felt beautiful and loved and I know it wasn't my fault.

The doubts creep in and say otherwise though :/

The pain when I found out was heartbreaking....is heartbreaking...
I couldn't believe he would do that to us...let alone to our unborn child too...

I don't think forgiveness is on the cards
Especially when he can't explain it and I don't understand it

Trying again seems so hard to do when im so hurt and so angry

Why should I let someone treat me this way because I'm bound to them?
What happened to trust and respect and love?
All the things he says he wants from me and I give in buckets.

I truly truly love him so in my head in that love is hope that we can start again

If only I could tell my heart that too.

3 comments:

  1. Your very moving post stimulated a number of thoughts. It has stimulated me to write a post on my own blog here. I would have written to you first but could not find an email address so I hope that is ok.

    Good luck

    Pygar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tough one for sure. He absolutely broke your trust. One of the key elements in this lifestyle. Only you can answer if you want to forgive. With that, forgiveness does not automatically mean you trust Him again. It means you are willing to work at Him earning your trust.

    Best of luck. Your decision is not an easy one. I hope you have support all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have not posted since this. You wrote in a comment on my blog that "Things are on a calmer ground i think now " I hope things are working out ok for you.

    P xx

    ReplyDelete